- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve or track ads on our website and other websites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- TheFrow.com does not require that you register in order to view its photos or User comments. Registration is required to use certain interactive features such as receiving email notifications, receiving website notifications, using personalized “My Frow” services.
- TheFrow.com collects personal information when you register with TheFrow.com, when you visit the Website, when you make a purchase, or any time you provide information to TheFrow.com about yourself.
- TheFrow.com automatically receives and records other non-personally-identifying information ("Non-Personal Information") on our server logs from your browser even if you do not register with TheFrow.com, for example, your IP address, or TheFrow.com cookie information.
- TheFrow.com uses Non-Personal Information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- In order to participate on this Website, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on the registration form and require you to supply an email address and a password to be used on TheFrow.com. During registration you are required to give contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. When you register with TheFrow.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- TheFrow.com collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Website.
- If you elect to purchase an item, you will be re-routed to a 3rd party website. TheFrow.com and its affiliates are not responsible for any aspect of your order (including payments and fulfillment). All orders are handled and transacted through those third party sites.
- If you opt in to our newsletter, register a user account, or make a purchase, we may contact you by email. We may receive a confirmation when you open an email. TheFrow.com uses this confirmation to help make emails more interesting and helpful and improve our service. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by using the "Unsubscribe" feature in any email we send to you.
- We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product or service from us but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form or from your account settings page.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, email notifications or promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter, email notification or communication or by emailing us at support@TheFrow.com.
- Children Under 13
- TheFrow.com is committed to protecting the privacy of children. TheFrow.com does not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
2. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- TheFrow.com does not rent, trade, or share Personal Information with third parties except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide Non-Personal Information to third-party analytics services for purposes of understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Website.
- We post customer news and/or events on our website which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the news and/or event to post their name along with their news and/or event.
3. COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
- We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
- We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
- If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as the shopping cart and design scoring pages, will be limited.
- TheFrow.com does utilize tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
- If you click on a link to a third party site, including on an advertisement, you will leave TheFrow.com and go to the site you selected. Because we cannot control the activities of third parties, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your personally identifiable information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy practices as TheFrow.com. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any other service provider from whom you request services.
- TheFrow.com may use web beacons in connection with e-mails sent to TheFrow.com users, to let us know whether and when the email was opened. No personal information is transmitted through web beacons.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send us an email at support@TheFrow.com.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
5. YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to maintain an account on TheFrow.com, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the desired changes on account profile page (https://www.TheFrow.com/customer/account) or by emailing our customer support at support@TheFrow.com. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
6. INTERNATIONAL USERS
TheFrow.com may update this policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. We will strive to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your TheFrow.com account and/or by placing a notice on the Website.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
8. EFFECTIVE DATE
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
900 N West Knoll Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90069